Love the Albert Einstein? and his quotes too? did you know that he have written some amazingly perfect and to the exact point of love quotes? really not now about Albert Einsteins quotes about love? if yes then you are not born yet and waiting for the life to come to you. Haha, however Albert Einstein have written so many quotes about love and now we are arranging them in one article to discuss them in more frequent and elegant ways.
In a gearing up to describe his quotes about love we have collected these Albert Einstein quotes about love and have arranged in below list view quotations to make you aware of how Albert Einstein is making us know love in a deeper way same like gravity and its functions. As he is a famous scientist his quotes about love are also very famous and far better then other great authors in the history.
As many others have copied Albert Einstein’s quotes about love and gathered real fame. Here we are bringing only real and accurate Albert Einstein quotes about love to introduce you with his efforts to get world know what is the love and how we can get more from it by loving others and having others love our selves. As you love Einstein because of his contributions to science and inspired by his mind and IQ levels we have his total collection of best and top quotes about love by Albert Einstein. So check his quotes for love below.
List Of 10 Albert Einstein Quotes About Love
1. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
2. “Love is a better teacher than duty.”
3. Not everything that counts can be counted,
4. love brings much happiness much more so than pining for someone brings pain.
5. When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
6. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
7. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
8. where there is love there is no imposition.
9. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
10. Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.
Albert Einstein was a great scientist and by reading his quotes about love we ( you and us) got to know that he was really a great person who got the knowledge of not just gravity but love too. In his many quotes about love we can feel the realness and how he may feel the heat of love in his life.